Enterprise Mobility Solutions
DSRC offers a complete and comprehensive mobile app development services — from envisioning and consulting to mobile-based solution delivery, mobile technology solutions, mobile application development and maintenance, mobile testing services and mobility solutions for specific industries
DSRC primarily focusses on providing custom mobile application development services to a wide variety of enterprise customers who are deploying their enterprise business applications on mobile and handheld devices.
Applications development expertise include stand-alone app solutions as well as business software that are deployed for web, desktop and mobile/hand-held devices.
Cross Platform Mobile Web Applications
Cross-platform mobile apps are in huge demand in the world today. For banks, silicon start-ups, convenience stores, government organizations and the rest, mobile apps command a solid access to the masses.
- What is the best way of developing one app on multiple platforms without necessarily tweaking code for each native?
- What is the best way to develop apps without constant revision?
- What is the best way of controlling the versions of the apps without losing track of the implied semantics and purpose of the app?
For these and many more reasons, the demand for cross platform mobile development is constantly growing in the market.
DSRC has solid experience and R&D capabilities to support cross-platform mobile app development using Xamarin and Titanium appcelerator.
Xamarin is C# based and using the same code base it is possible to build apps for iOS, Android, Windows and more.
DSRC can quickly and cost effectively mobilize teams that are scalable and performance driven to support your cross platform app development requirements.
DSRC can help build mobile web applications using one of the following:
- HTML 5
- Microsoft .NET
Mobile Native Platform
Mobility Features Experience
- Mobile Data Capture, Analysis and Information Processing
- Call Logging and Metering System
- Remote Database Access & Synchronization
- Mobile Printing
- Geospatial, GPS and Location based Services
- Enterprise Mobile App Extensions – CRM, Gaming/Betting,
- Social Media
- Mapping – GoogleMaps, Bing
- Application Integration – CRM, MIS
- Mobile Workforce – healthcare, business continuity, homecare, telecom, legal