The DSRC’s KlassAkt Learning Management System (LMS) is a comprehensive, eLearning course hosting system that facilitates management and delivery of online content to learners as a structured online course.
KlassAkt LMS is a complete, secure, web-based training system and facilitates anywhere and anytime, self-paced learning.
KlassAkt LMS features simple yet powerful course creation workflow system to effectively create structure online courses including assessments and assignments. It can host the content created using the KlassAkt Studio & KlassAkt Simulator and is fully integrated with these tools.
KlassAkt LMS - Strengths
- High availability: The LMS is robust enough to serve the diverse needs of thousands of learners, administrators, content builders and instructors simultaneously.
- Scalability: The infrastructure can expand—or “scale”—to meet future growth, both in terms of the volume of instruction and the number of users.
- Usability: Support a host of automated and personalized services, such as self-paced and role-specific learning, the access, delivery and presentation of material are easy-to-use and highly intuitive.
- Interoperability: Support content from different sources and multiple vendors’ support the major learning standards (e.g. SCORM).
- Stability: The LMS infrastructure can reliably and effectively manage a large enterprise implementation running 24x7.
- Security: As with any outward-facing collaborative solution, the LMS can selectively limit and control access to online content, resources and back-end functions, both internally and externally, for its diverse user community.
- Windows LDAP/ADS Integration: LMS is integrated with Windows Active Directory. Hence, it can also easily enable SSO (Single Sign-On).
KlassAkt LMS is built with a Role based Authentication and Authorization mechanism. The major roles by which the entire system is built on are Admin, Content Admin, Faculty and Learner.
KlassAkt LMS supports content from different sources since the LMS is SCORM compliant. Thus, any SCORM compliant content can be uploaded and made part of a course.